Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see what you need, email us at email@example.com.
WOC 2017: January 17-20; Seminars 16-20
Media registration is only open to working press members affiliated with an international, national or regional media outlet. All other employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity will not be qualified for a media badge.
You can contact Steven Pomerantz, Senior Marketing Manager, at 972-536-6423.
Industry press members receive complimentary registration to World of Concrete. Press may also attend any seminar if there is seating available. Qualifying press credentials can be found under the Press section of the website. Press members are encouraged to pre-register to receive all show information and updates.
Yes. You must register again each year to be considered for a media badge. You must check in at the Press Room N250 when you arrive at the convention center to pick up your badge.
1) This is a trade event and only professionals from the concrete- and masonry-related industries will be allowed to attend.
2) Filming/Photography and its activities cannot interfere with exhibit operations nor pedestrian traffic. Photography or videography is permitted only with prior approval of the exhibiting company. Failure to obtain prior consent may result in removal from the exhibit hall. Filming may only be used for editorial purposes only promoting the World of Concrete show, not for resale or profit of any kind. No cell phones or pagers may be used during seminars. This policy pertains to all social media posts (consisting of any still images, video, and text), both live and archived, and for all social media platforms available.
3) Soliciting by attendees on the show floor is strictly prohibited.
4) No one under 18 will be permitted without parental supervision.
5) Smoking is prohibited in exhibition halls and meeting rooms.
6) Please note that the use of Segways or Segway-type units is prohibited by Show Management on the show floor unless the Segway is identified with an ADA placard.