Allen Introduces the All New AT-16 Track Drive Power Buggy
Aug 27, 2013
The All-New sixteen cubic foot AT-16 Power Buggy with Track Drive provides excellent traction on grades, inclines, and soft soils. Providing more horsepower, more load carrying capacity and greater bucket volume than competitors; the new track buggy’s rugged steel frame increases load weight and distributes it across the entire frame, providing smooth, even transport.
Allen AT16 Track Drive Power Buggy standard features include:
- 27 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine for more power
- Huge 16 cubic foot bucket capacity for more productivity
- Hydraulic dump action with 6” of ground clearance when fully dumped
- Heavy-duty poly dump bucket for long life
- Complete operator control with easy-to-use operator controls
- Rubber tracks for extra load capacity and traction
- Largest Track Buggy payload available at 2,500 lbs
- Two-Speed hydrostatic drive, loaded and transport modes
- Two work lights for greater work site visibility
- Made in the USA
Allen Engineering Corporation is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets equipment for concrete placing, finishing, and paving professionals with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
Allen Engineering Corporation is family-owned and their Allen Equipment is American-Made. Allen Equipment is sold through a network of “concrete-focused” dealers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC web site at www.alleneng.com
For more information, contact Scott Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen Engineering Corporation manufactures a full line of concrete equipment for both the flooring and paving industry including: Riding Trowels, Walk-behind Trowels, Vibratory Screeds, Curing Compound Sprayers, Concrete Vibrators, Power Buggies, Material Spreaders, Slipform Pavers, Form Riding Pavers, Texture Cure machines, Bridge Deck Finishers, Triple Roller Tube Pavers, Roller Screeds and Work Bridges.