2016 CIM AUCTION
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Silent Auction 11:00am – 12:45pm PST (Room N263)
Live Auction 1:00pm – 2:00pm PST (Room N262)
The NSC, in collaboration with local patron groups at all four universities, provides both funding and oversight for the CIM program. To date, more than $5 million has been distributed to the universities to assist in the establishment and development of the program. On the national level, a major source of funding for the program is the annual CIM Auction held at the World of Concrete. Over the past 10 years, the auction has raised more than $4 million. The 2016 CIM Auction will be held on Wednesday, February 3 during the 2016 World of Concrete at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Last year, the concrete industry generously donated over 150 items through both the silent and live auctions, raising more than $800,000 for the program universities. Auction items varied from equipment and supplies, used by both producers and contractors in the concrete industry, to exciting vacation and sports packages, personal computers and TVs. Among the items donated were a concrete truck and mixer, cement, admixtures, electronics, software, forms, tools, pumps, power screeds, generators, and all‐inclusive packages to the Kentucky Derby, Indianapolis 500, and The Masters.
* * * New Item for the 2016 Auction * * *
A mint condition 1951 Ford Ready Mix Truck has been generously donated to CIM by _CXT0073Allied Concrete Materials, a Summit Materials Company, and will be auctioned off as part of the 11th annual CIM Auction at World of Concrete. This beautiful vehicle was acquired and restored by Dean Leaman, founder of Allied Concrete Materials and, with full support from Summit Materials, Allied General Manager Johnny Cook spearheaded the effort to donate the truck to the CIM program. See details on the truck now!
Visit the CIM website
REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
IF YOU WILL BE ON-SITE IN LAS VEGAS AT THE SHOW:
• Step 1: Use your cell phone and text CIM16 to 24700 and follow the instructions. This will give you access to the silent auction site, where beginning January 20th you will be able to place bids on all of the items in the silent auction. This is how you will continue to bid on silent auction items through the event. This process will also pre-register you for the live auction. If you would prefer to register using your computer, visit http://cim16.auction-bid.org.
• Step 2: Beginning at 11am PST on the morning of the auction, come to room N263 and pick up your bid book for the live auction, at which time you will be provided with your bidder number. You will use this bidder number to bid on all of the items in the live auction (the phone app is not used for bidding on live auction items).
IF YOU WILL NOT BE ON-SITE IN LAS VEGAS:
• Step 1: Visit https://www.rbauction.com/heavy-equipment-auctions/c-i-m-charity-auction for details and to register to bid in real-time through the internet on all of the items in the LIVE auction.
• Step 2: On your cell phone, CIM16 to 24700 and follow the instructions. This will give you access to the silent auction website, where beginning January 20th you will be able to place bids on all of the items in the silent auction. This is how you will continue to bid on silent auction items through the event.
For a list of all of the items to be auctioned, separated by category, visit http://www.concretedegree.com/auction/current-auction-items/.
Check back often as new items are added daily!
Questions or difficulties registering? Contact Nicole Maher at email@example.com or 240-485-1158 for assistance.
2016 International Concrete Polishing and Staining Conference
Monday, February 1 - 8am - 5 pm
Now in its 8th year, ICPSC has become the largest polishing-specific conference in the world.
The 2016 International Concrete Polishing and Staining Conference will include one full day of industry-specific presentations including morning keynote and general session industry panel discussion followed by breakout sessions.
Conference attendees will also benefit from on-slab demonstrations on Tuesday, February 2 presented by conference contributors exhibiting at World of Concrete.
PLEASE NOTE: Conference registration includes sessions, presentation materials, demonstrations, and admission to World of Concrete exhibits.
ICPSCM Fee: $350
Questions about this conference should be directed to Charlie Griffasi with ICPSC. Ph: 716-228-0265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit the ICPSC website here.