ATTENTION CONCRETE & MASONRY CONSTRUCTION CREWS: WOC strongly believes crews are the backbone of the industry; the hardworking team members that are working with the products, tools, equipment and technologies that are shaping the industry. Crews have always been a huge part of World of Concrete every year, and we want to show the world what great things you and your crews have been up to. Enter your top construction project(s) you have been working on this year, and you could win thousands in cash & prizes! Winners will be selected by popular online votes and by the experts for all eligible finalists.
Entering is FREE & EASY!
1. Enter in one of the following categories:
- Community Service/Not-For-Profit – A project that your crew completed as a volunteer effort. Something that shows off your team’s skills under unusual or challenging circumstances.
- Commercial/For-Profit – A project that presented your crew with unprecedented challenges and truly put their skills to the test. This type of project really highlights the variety of skills your team possesses and how they band together to get the job done!
2. CLICK HERE to enter your crew and project info; be prepared to supply your story (up to 500 words) on why your crew deserves to win. Tell us what makes your crew special and why the project you are entering is so incredible.
3. EMAIL us 2 images; one of your project and one of your crew, emailed to email@example.com.
Be sure the images are jpeg files and are of high-quality so that they reproduce for our website and for print/signage at WOC 2015.
WINNERS (one from each category Community Service/Not-For-Profit & Commercial/For-Profit) will get:
The 2 winners will be determined by a combination of online audience votes along with the Experts' Panel selections. One winner in the For-Profit category, and one winner in the Community Service/Non-Profit category will be selected.
THE WINNER IN EACH CATEGORY WILL RECEIVE:
- Up to $2,000 airline credit to fly your crew to WOC 2015 (flights to be booked through WOC Housing; details will be provided to winners).
- A $500 American Express gift card awarded to each winning crew.
- Each winning crew receives 3 complimentary rooms in an official WOC hotel during WOC 2015 for your crew (based on double occupancy – 3 nights/room maximum, of 6 individuals; 9 nights total).
- 2 FREE seminars per person (90-minute or 3-hour).
- A bag of FREE WOC “swag” from WOC Management & BASF.
WINNERS’ RECEPTION: Both winning projects will be honored at WOC 2015 on
Wednesday, February 4, from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm in the CCLive Booth.
Winners will meet TV hosts Dean & Derek, members of the CTR’s
exclusive sponsor BASF, and WOC Show Management, along with members of
the industry press.
Projects completed between 1/1/14 and 11/21/14 are eligible. Deadline for submissions is 11/21/14.This contest is not open to manufacturers promoting a brand or product.
Any photos submitted will be posted online on the WOC website and become the property of World of Concrete.
Entry forms and photos must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each entry must contain a photo of your crew along with a description of the completed project and should be up to 500 words. WOC reserves the right to edit for content and space purposes.
Finalists will be determined based on entries received. Each entry must have a minimum of two photos in jpeg or gif format.
Please do not include work-in-progress shots as these will not be used for judging. We want to see one photo of your crew and one of the completed project. (Both images should be high resolution 300 dpi for reproduction.)
There will be no jobsite visits. Judging will be based solely on submitted entries. Online voting will begin on 12/8/14 and end on 12/26/14 to determine winners. Winners will be notified via telephone by 12/29/14 and confirmed via email. Flights must be booked by 1/7/15 via World of Concrete Housing Entry requirements and guidelines subject to change without notice.Projects submitted for CTR 2014 are not eligible for CTR 2015.