Two powerful aSa software modules work together to help you record, track, and manage heat informations for every bar you produce.
aSa Bundle Inventory tracks on-hand stock and remnant material using easy barcode scans.
- When stock is received from the mill, record material details and heat information.
- When the mill bundle is opened, simply scan its stock tag for real-time inventory relief.
- Flexible reports show you the quantity, location, and value of your on-hand material.
aSa Material Tracking uses barcode scanning to record every step of the fabrication process.
- See the date, time, and employee responsible for each operation.
- Real-time records provide an extra level of quality assurance in the shop.
- Make smart decisions based on employee and machine productivity rates.
When you combine Bundle Inventory and Material Tracking, the system provides accurate automated heat management by tracking which fabricated items are produced from which stock bars.
aSa - Applied Systems Associates
See how the world’s leading rebar software can improve your fabricating operation. aSa’s “Complete Rebar Solution®” automates nearly every phase of your rebar business — from estimating and detailing, to tagging, shearing, material tracking, contract management, billing, and general accounting. Put our expertise to work for you. Since 1969, aSa has been an innovator in rebar software technology. Methods, procedures, and presentation practices developed by aSa have become standards in the rebar industry. More than just a software developer, aSa can help with all aspects of your operation, including hardware, networking, and information technology services. We also provide top-notch product support from a large in-house team of computer and industry experts. aSa equipment interfaces allow you to automate all of your shearlines and off-coil machines with barcoded cutting and bending instructions.
Message Sent! Thank you for your inquiry.