aSa Field Placing helps companies that provide rebar installation services to easily manage all of their placing information, from the initial estimate to the last bar installed at the jobsite.
With aSa Field Placing, you’ll always know how much you’ve shipped, how much you’ve installed, and how many hours your placing crew worked.
- Use “placing codes” to categorize estimate takeoff lines based on placing characteristics.
- After you win the job, easily estimate the man hours required for each placing code.
- As the job progresses, record percent placed and hours worked each week.
- Reports show weekly and job to date weight and installation labor totals.
- In development: a mobile application that allows for real-time installation tracking from the jobsite.
aSa - Applied Systems Associates
See how the world’s leading rebar software can improve your fabricating operation. aSa’s “Complete Rebar Solution®” automates nearly every phase of your rebar business — from estimating and detailing, to tagging, shearing, material tracking, contract management, billing, and general accounting. Put our expertise to work for you. Since 1969, aSa has been an innovator in rebar software technology. Methods, procedures, and presentation practices developed by aSa have become standards in the rebar industry. More than just a software developer, aSa can help with all aspects of your operation, including hardware, networking, and information technology services. We also provide top-notch product support from a large in-house team of computer and industry experts. aSa equipment interfaces allow you to automate all of your shearlines and off-coil machines with barcoded cutting and bending instructions.
Message Sent! Thank you for your inquiry.