he SXP-D is the most technologically advanced Laser Screed® equipment available and gives the contractor more control than ever!
• Full-time electrical system diagnostics - alerts the operator instantly should an electrical fault occur within wires, switches, connectors, etc., and suggests a fault location.
- Full-time hydraulic system diagnostics - provides hydraulic system information to the operator regarding system and manifold pressures, supply and return filter conditions, and hydraulic oil level and temperature.
- Full-time engine performance diagnostics - alerts the operator instantly should a fault or engine concern occur. Provides engine operating parameters to the operator.
- Joystick steering - the operator can steer the machine without releasing his grip on the joystick controllers for enhanced operator ergonomics.
- Auto stabilizers - preset stabilizer-extend and retract positions saves time with each set-up of the machine for screeding pass.
- Operator-adjustable - preset boom travel, boom rotate, and head rotate speed settings for accurate and repeatable operator control.
Concrete placement is fast changing. Make the SXP®-D the cornerstone of your placement team and you'll never be left behind!
Visit C-5602 for the introduction of the new S-15m Laser Screed® along with the updated S-840 Laser Screed® and all our other industry leading products! Somero equipment consistently achieves laser accuracy on various slump & mix designs, demonstrating proven performance with all concrete floor applications. The new S-15m is a ride-on machine with a 15 meter boom that allows you to screed up to 460 square meters (5,000 square feet) per pass! Want to improve your floor levelness versus traditional methods? Stop by C-5602 to see how we can help! Somero offers the best machine warranty in the industry. Somero's Total Care Program is an optional extended warranty on the SXP-D. You get 2 on-site maintenance/training visits PER YEAR along with the machine warranty. 3 years of warranty to protect your equipment and your business! Somero offers you the tools necessary to put down a great floor. The SiteShape™, a machine controlling software package for fine subgrade machines like motor graders and bulldozers allows you to diversify into work fine materials, concrete and asphalt. Stop by Booth C-5602 to see what's new!