This session is designed for shotcrete nozzlemen, individuals involved with inspection of shotcrete, and anyone interested in learning about the principles and practices that must be known and understood for a nozzleman to satisfy his role in the quality application of the shotcrete process.
ASA Nozzleman Education Sessions present an overview on placement technique, finishing, curing, testing, equipment and safety as it relates to the nozzleman and the shotcrete process. This session also helps to prepare individuals for participation in the ACI Nozzleman Certification program. ACI required work experience, written exam, performance exam and other program criteria will be discussed.
The CP-60(09) Shotcrete Nozzleman Craftsman Workbook is included with the session registration fee.
- Attendance of this session alone will NOT result in certification as an ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman
- This session will satisfy the education session requirement for a nozzlemen wishing to pursue
certification as an ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman through ASA
- Attendees wishing to pursue ACI Certification will need to arrange for a certification session with ASA
separately from this session
- Attendees will qualify for and receive a complimentary 1-year ASA Nozzleman Membership
- Lunch is not provided with this session. A one-hour break is scheduled for lunch
Presented by the American Shotcrete Association.
Fee: $295 on or before 12/2/13; $345 after 12/2/13 and onsite
Questions about this program should be directed to Alice McComas with ASA. Ph: 248-848-3780 or Email Alice.Mccomas@shotcrete.org. For additional information about ASA visit www.shotcrete.org.
Event Type: Industry Training > Session