In this advanced level session, attendees will drill down to the heart of evaluation and repair strategies. Topics will include identifying the signs and causes of distress in concrete structures, exploring the finer details of structural evaluation techniques and tools for testing. Estimating repair quantities will be covered as well as analyzing repair options and durability versus cost of repairs. Safety considerations will also be discussed.
- Identify signs and causes of distress in concrete structures
- Explore steps in structural evaluation and evaluation techniques and tools for testing
- Identify how to estimate repair quantities
- Analyze repair options and durability of repairs versus cost of repairs
- Determine necessary safety considerations during the repair
Credits: 1.5 hours AIA/CES LU|HSW, PDH, TCA, DBPR/CILB
Education Tracks: Technical Updates
Event Type: WOC 90-Minute Seminars > Session
Senior Principal and Vice President at Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Northbrook, IL , United States
Pete Popovic, PE is a Senior Principal and Vice President of Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc., and has been with the firm for over thirty years. Mr. Popovic specializes in condition assessment, load testing and repair of existing structures. Over t …