NEW FOR 2014 The goal of this training is to give you the tools to create a culture that stands strong during tough times. This teaching session will include three key messages; how to attract and find good employees, how to keep good talent, and how to inspire employees to continue to grow in their positions. This session will also include a short segment on effective communication and team-building skills that will form the chemistry of a winning team that will step up and accomplish more when you are not with them.
- Create chemistry, build loyalty and lead people in specific directions
- Take steps to bring out the best in an individual so they can succeed and get people to live forward and embrace change
- Apply the key to hiring the right people
- Identify steps to eliminate bad habits & steps to develop good habits
- Create a team whose gifts and abilities complement a truly transparent environment
Credits: 1.5 hours AIA/CES LU, PDH, TCA, MCAA
Education Tracks: Business Leadership & Management
Event Type: WOC 90-Minute Seminars > Session
President at Dodge Development Inc.
Duncanville, TX , United States
Bryan Dodge is a full time professional speaker, author and business coach. Bryan is possibly one of the busiest keynoters in America, being a popular choice for corporate events, conferences and conventions. Bryan is the co-author of the book, “Becoming …